Manufacture # Startech | Model # N6PATC7MBL
The N6PATC7MBL Cat 6 Patch Cable (7m) meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections, and features a durable blue PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat 6 patch cable features a snagless design that protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. The cable also features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
- Get the Startech 7m Blue N6PATC7MBL highest value for your cable investment
- With our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors
- Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications
- Such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper
- Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- 1 - Connector A: RJ-45
- 1 - Connector B: RJ-45
- Number of Conductors: 4 pair UTP
- Connector Plating: Gold
- Cable Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty