Manufacture # Startech | Model # DP2DVI2MM6
The DP2DVI2MM6 6 ft DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter Cable lets you connect a DVI Display or Projector to a DisplayPort video card/source. Providing a connection distance of 6ft, the cable features male DVI and DisplayPort connectors, allowing you to make a direct video card-to-display connection, as opposed to having to use an adapter with a separate cable.
The DP to DVI cable is a convenient, cost-effective solution for taking full advantage of your DVI display, without the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort monitor. The cable offers high quality construction and supports high bandwidth video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link cable connects a DVI display, monitor or projector | 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (HDMI clock rate); HDCP 1.4 | EDID ensures compatibility between source & display
- COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports DP++ sources including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching DP connector & gold plated DVI connector ensure solid connection; Chip built into DVI connector minimizes signal loss | Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable accidental disconnection
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI male cable
- 1 - Connector A: DisplayPort (20 pin)
- 1 - Connector B: DVI-D (25 pin)
- Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
- AV Input: DisplayPort - 1.2
- AV Output: DVI-D - Single-Link
- Audio: No
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty