Manufacture # Startech | Model #HB30C4AB
If you’re looking to extend the life of your existing USB-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting your computer’s USB-C port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1). Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals.
With its compact and lightweight design, this USB hub is tailored for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connectivity almost anywhere you need to. Plus, with a small-footprint design the 4-port hub takes up minimal desk space when connected in your work area.
This versatile USB-C hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB-C port. This means there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel because it doesn’t need an external power adapter.
- A cost-effective way to add four USB-A ports to your computer through a USB-C port
- Startech HB30C4AB A small-footprint design that’s lightweight and compact, for maximum portability
- USB bus-powered for use with the most common devices, with no external power required for most use cases
- Built-in USB Type-C cable for less clutter
- Universal, multi-platform compatible, with fast and easy installation
- Native support in most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux)
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it’s Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices
- Dongle-style USB hub provides three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps
- Cable Length: 5.7 in [146 mm]
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Compact
- Material: Plastic
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty