Manufacture # Startech | Model # MDP2DPMM2MW
The MDP2DPMM2MW 2m White Mini DisplayPort™ to DisplayPort Adapter Cable, features a Mini DP male connector on one end, and a DP male connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop (including the Mac® family of products) to an HDTV, monitor or projector that uses a standard DisplayPort connection.
The mDP to DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps. The cable also supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and provides optional audio support.
- MINI-DP to DISPLAYPORT 1.2 CABLE: This 2m (6.6ft) DisplayPort v1.2 cable supports 4K x 2K (3840x2400p 60Hz), 21.6 Gbps bandwidth , HBR2, 8Ch Audio, Multi-Stream Transport (MST), GTC for precise audio channel timing & 3D Stereo (2560x1600p 120Hz)
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Durable ABS connectors with flexible PVC strain relief & jacket prevents fraying/damage due to bending or rough usage; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding; Latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 32AWG wire with gold-plated connectors for improved signal integrity and reliability; Superior EMI shielding with Al-Mylar foil and copper braid provides higher quality video and audio; Backwards compatible with DP 1.1
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/office/boardroom/classroom works w/laptop (with Mini-DP port)/professional workstations with AMD FirePro™ W9100/8100, Nvidia NVS 810/510 graphic card; UHD/4K monitor/projector/display; Microsoft Surface Pro 6/4
- 1 - Connector A: Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin)
- 1 - Connector B: DisplayPort (20 pin)
- Number of Conductors: 19
- Connector Plating: Gold
- Cable Jacket Material: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Cable Shield Material: Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty