Manufacture # Startech | Model # ICUSB2322F
The ICUSB2322F 2-Port USB to Serial RS232 Adapter Cable with FTDI chipset and COM Retention converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into 2 RS232 serial DB9 ports to connect, monitor and control your serial devices.
This compact adapter features COM retention, allowing the same COM port values to automatically be re-assigned to the port if the cable is disconnected and re-connected to the host computer, or if the system is rebooted. Unlike most USB-serial adapters, this one uses the FTDI chipset, which supports additional customization, advanced features, and compatibility not necessarily offered by other solutions.
This USB-serial adapter is compatible with a broad list of Operating Systems, including Windows, Windows CE, Mac OS and Linux, making this product the perfect solution for integrating into mixed environments.
- Add two RS232 serial ports with COM retention to your laptop or desktop computer through USB
- Startech ICUSB2322F 2 Port USB to Serial RS232 FTDI Cable Adapter with COM Retention
- USB to RS232 Adapter / USB to DB9 Adapter / USB to Serial Adapter / USB Serial Cable / USB to RS232 Serial
- Easy installation and operation / COM port retention provides robust connectivity for serial devices
- Portable & USB-powered
- Perfect for IT Admins
- Add RS232 ports to newer computers
- Supports baud rates up to 921.6Kbps
- Bus Type: USB 2.0
- Chipset ID: FTDI - FT2232D
- Interface: Serial
- Port Style: Cable Adapters
- Cable Length: 6 ft [1.8 m]
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty