Manufacture # Startech | Model # HSB220SAT25B
The black 3.5" SATA Hot-Swap Bay for Dual 2.5" HDD from StarTech allows you to install two 2.5" SATA hard drives or solid state drives in a single 3.5" bay. It comes with a "no mounting required/easy eject" feature (like a tape cartridge or floppy disk).
The HDD hot-swappable bay doesn't require the drives to be installed in a tray. To maximize performance and utilize the speed potential of SATA III hard drives, this HDD backplane supports SATA III for transfer speed of up to 6 Gb/s when paired with a compatible controller. It is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications. This backplane is suitable for operating system image deployment or any task that requires quick access to large volumes of data.
- Holds HSB220SAT25B up to two SATA drives in a single 3.5" bay
- Includes a plastic protective film for the bottom side of the hard drive
- Aluminum construction and 50,000+ insertion rating ensure durability of both the HDD/SSD and bay
- Power/activity LED for each drive
- High-performance transfer speed with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gb/s)
- Supports 2.5" form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- HSB220SAT25B Plug and play and hot-swap compatible
- The trayless design facilitates quick installation and removal of HDD/SSD without having
- To open the chassis; drives are not mounted into separate trays/enclosures.
- Drive Size: 2 x 2.5"
- System Bay Size: 1 x 3.5"
- Hot-Swap Support: Yes
- Interface: SATA 3 (6 Gb/s)
- Data Connector: 2 x 7-Pin SATA
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty