Manufacture # Simplecom | Model # SE522
SE522 is a M.2 SSD to dual USB enclosure, with built-in both USB-A and USB-C connectors. Two USB connectors for convenience and ease of use on different computers. It’s also easy to carry in your pocket, and no need to worry about losing USB cables. SE522 supports both NVMe and SATA protocol based M.2 SSD for maximum compatibility, it can easily turns most M.2 SSD into a portable external USB drive.
Featuring a durable lightweight aluminium casing, it looks elegant and professional, USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface for super-fast read and write speed up to 10Gbps. A USB-C extension cable is included for ease of use in tight spaces also to protect the USB-C port on your computer.
- Built-in USB-A and USB-C dual connector
- Convert M.2 SSD (M Key or B+M Key) to a USB portable drive
- Dual protocol support for both NVMe and SATA M.2 SSD
- Premium aluminium exterior with small, portable design
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface up to 10Gbps transfer rate
- USB-A port is backward compatible with USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0
- USB-C extension cable is included for ease of use in tight spaces
- Plug and play, no drivers required
- LED indicator for power and activity status.
- Model: SE522
- Connector: USB-C, USB-A
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
- Material: Aluminium + ABS
- Compatible M.2 Protocol: NVMe M.2, SATA M.2
- Compatible M.2 Size: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty