Manufacture # Satechi | Model # ST-UC10WPBM
Experience the convenience of wireless charging on-the-go with the Satechi Quatro Wireless Power Bank 10000mAh. Combining the best of both portable and wireless charging.
This Quatro Power Bank features a Qi wireless charger, built-in Apple Watch charger, USB-C PD, and USB-A port to recharge multiple devices at once. Charging cables sold separately.
- Satechi Power Bank ST-UC10WPBM Quatro Wireless
- High capacity; features 10000 mAh capacity to recharge your iPhone 11 up to two times
- Intelligent wireless charging; Qi wireless charging & built-in Apple Watch charger
- Quick charging; Fast charge your iPhone or power your iPad Pro with its USB-C PD charging port up to 18W
- USB-A charging port & LED indicator lights.
- Model: ST-UC10WPBM
- Type: Wireless power bank
- Phone Type: Wireless charging capable/ USB-C PD and USB-A port to charge mobile phones
- Material: Durable plastic
- Output Power: 10000mAh/ USB-A 12W Output
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty
WIRELESS MEETS PORTABLE
Quatro Wireless Power Bank
All-in-one Portable Charger
The Quatro Power Bank uses the best of both Qi wireless and portable charging to recharge your iPhone 11 or Apple Watch while on the couch or on-the-go. With a 10000 mAh battery life capacity, the Quatro charger can fully recharge an iPhone 11 up to two times while away from a power outlet.
Note: Turn on the Quatro Power Bank by clicking the side button once.
Charging cable (pictured) sold separately.
Recharge Your Apple Watch
Designed as your go-to portable charger, the Quatro Wireless Charger is equipped with a built-in Apple Watch charging module to wirelessly power your smartwatch – no cables needed.
Note: Once powered on, activate the Apple Watch and Qi charger by double-clicking the side button.
Fast Charging On-the-Go
Features USB-C PD to power your iPad Pro or fast charge your iPhone, up to 18W both input and output – meaning you can quickly charge the power bank for minimal downtime. With an additional USB-A port, there’s no need to decide who gets to use the charger first.