Manufacture # Powershield | Model # PSNSPDU8S
The PowerShield Navigator Managed PDU is an internet ready device designed to allow administrators to remotely and individually control the AC power for up to eight connected devices such as servers, routers, modems and telephone networks. Moreover, the user is able to pre-configure to turn on/off specific outlets when an event occurs. The Navigator PDU offers easy set up and user-friendly communications and control methods. Once connected to an ethernet connection, the administrator will be notified of a web IP address and can manage and monitor the power of the devices from anywhere in the world via the web browser.
- Remotely turn on/off/reset any or all NetSwitch outlets
- Set sequential scheduled power on/off/reset to each
- Perform multiple PC shutdown when AC fails or battery is low
- Connect compatible UPSs for real-time remote monitoring, management and control and perform UPS self tests
- Monitor individual outlets for AMPs, KwH, Watts and Volts
- Support advanced encryption of HTTPS, SSL, SSH and SnMPv3
- Event notification via email, SMS or trap
- Environmental monitoring option (PSEMB) to observe humidity and temperature.
- Brand: Powershield
- Manufacturer Part: Psnspdu8s
- Dimensions: 100 × 100 × 100 Cm
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty