Manufacture # MSI | Model # H410M-A PRO
The H410M-A PRO Micro-ATX Motherboard from MSI. Designed to streamline assembly time, MSI allows you to focus on components that will enhance workload efficiency. The H410M-A PRO is ideal for the DIY users who wish to replace older out-of-date motherboards or enjoy building from scratch.
Based upon Intel H410 chipset architecture, the H410M-A PRO's LGA 1200 socket allows you to install 10th gen Intel Core i9, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. Two dual-channel memory slots allow you to take advantage of DDR4 memory modules with speeds up to 2933 MHz. You can connect several hard-drives with four SATA III and two M.2 ports for enhanced program loading and increasing overall performance.
- The H410M-A PRO is designed for simplicity and durability
- Giving you all the tools you need to put together a PC optimized for your business level needs
- Steel armor PCIe slots are reinforced with heavy soldered connections
- To prevent bending along with an XL clip for easy device swapping
- The H410M-A PRO with enhanced features to increase system performance
- The foundation of this board is built on 2oz thickened copper printed
- Circuits for increased durability and conductivity between components
- BIOS 5 allows you to dive deeper into hardware settings, enabling CPU and memory overclocking
- BIOS flashing, and real-time hardware monitoring in both an easy and advanced mode for seasoned technical users.
- Chipset: Intel H410
- CPU Socket: LGA 1200
- Memory Slots: 2 x 288-Pin
- Maximum Capacity: 64 GB
- Channel Architecture: Dual Channel
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Power Connectors: 1 x 24-Pin Mainboard
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-Bit)
- Form Factor: Micro-ATX
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty