Manufacture # Motorola | Model # RFD8500-1000100-US
The Zebra RFD8500 UHF Bluetooth RFID Sled allows users with select Zebra and compatible third-party mobile devices, tablets and smart phones to enable enterprise-class UHF RFID scanning technology into those devices, whenever and wherever you need it. Simple, easy and cost-effective, the RFD8500 is a great addition to any industry looking to add RFID capability to their repertoire.
- Leverage your mobile computing strategy and add world-class data collection capability. Just twist to lock onto or remove the RFD8500 from any Zebra or third-party mobile computer via a Quad Lock or Zebra custom-tailored adaptor.
- Enable a real-time wireless connection to your mobile or backend systems via Bluetooth 2.1 or later. If a wireless connection is not available, batch mode enables the collection of up to 500 bar codes and/or 42,000 RFID tags.
- Get maximum read/write speeds and coverage required to maximise workforce efficiency. And, our unique power-optimising algorithm delivers the superior battery cycle times that ensure full-shift power, even with intensive usage.
- Power: PowerPrecision Li-Ion batteries, 4410 mAh
- Configurations: RFID only or RFID with SE4710 Imager
- Notification: LED and audible tone
- User Input: Trigger, 3 push button switch
- Standards Supported: EPC Class 1 Gen 2; EPC Gen2 V2
- RFID Engine: Zebra Proprietary Radio Technology
- Fastest Read Rate: 600+ tags/sec
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Year Limited Warranty