Manufacture # Jabra | Model # 2393-823-109
Provide your contact center agents with a lightweight, durable headset that delivers HD voice/wideband speaker performance and noise cancellation with the BIZ 2300 Microsoft Lync Mono Headset from Jabra. Worn over one's head, this headset is Microsoft Lync compatible and features a single mono speaker. Additionally, the HD voice/wideband frequency response helps enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital telephony lines. The Jabra 2300 also features a noise-canceling microphone with standard vocal sensitivity, a built-in control unit, a swiveling, flexible boom arm for adjusting the position of the microphone, and foam earpiece cushions.
- Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact center environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- Boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls, and more
- HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- Boom Rotation: 360°
- Microphone Design: Gooseneck
- Earpiece Design: On-Ear
- Listening Mode: Monaural
- Host Connection: 1 x USB Type-A
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty