Manufacture # INTEL | Model # I350T2V2
The Intel I350T2V2 Dual-Port PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter features the bridgeless Intel Ethernet Controller I350 and is suitable for both virtualized and iSCSI unified networking environments. This adapter includes power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC). The adapter includes Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity to deliver I/O virtualization and Quality of Service (QoS) features designed directly into the controller on the adapter.
With Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP), virtual controllers can be used by the Linux host directly and/or assigned to virtual machines. With this port partitioning, administrators can create up to 8 dedicated connections on a single Ethernet port for use in bare-metal and virtualized server deployments. In a bare-metal Linux server, host processes can be assigned to dedicated network resources to provide traffic isolation and balanced bandwidth allocation. In a virtualized environment, a VM can be assigned to a virtual controller to reduce the CPU overhead seen when using a software-based network bridge by offloading network traffic management to the controller.
- Halogen-free dual-port Gigabit Ethernet adapter with copper interface
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
- Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
- High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 5GT/s
- Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCIe slots and servers
- IEEE 802.3 auto-negotiation for automatic link configuration for speed, duplex, flow control
- 1Gb/s Ethernet IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab specifications compliant for robust operation over installed base of CAT5 twisted-pair cabling
- Integrated PHY for 10/100/1000 Mb/s for multispeed, full, and half-duplex
- IEEE 802.3x and 802.3z compliant flow control support with software-controllable Rx thresholds and Tx pause frames.
- Networking Ports: 2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- Host Connection: PCIe 2.1 x4
- Chipset: Intel I350
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.3
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty