Manufacture # Generic | Model # CB-LZC6A-1.5WHT
CAT6A ( CAT6 Augmented ) cable is an ideal solution for 10G network. It supports the higher frequencies required for 10G Ethernet and fully backwards compatible with CAT6 and CAT5e. All of our CAT6A cables are double shielded and fully screened to ensure immunity from Alien Crosstalk and other external interference and are specified up to frequencies of 500Mhz.
SFTP (Screened Foiled Twisted Pair) cabling offer shielding between the pair sets and an overall sheath shield within the 100 Ohm twisted pair cable. This type of shielding protects EMI from entering or exiting the cable and also protects neighboring pairs from crosstalk.
- Generic Cable CB-LZC6A-1.5WHT Meets all augmented CAT6A TIA-568-C.2 requirements
- Ideal Cable for 10 Gigabit Application
- High-Performance Data Communication Cable
- Guaranteed Performance up to 500Mhz with Generic Cable CB-LZC6A-1.5WHT
- Fully-screened for alien crosstalk immunity
- Fully shielded construction virtually eliminates ANEXT
- LSZH Jacket
- Plugmaster 50u gold-plated and shielded CAT6A connectors
- Fluke DSX-5000 Component tested
- Mopdel: CB-LZC6A-1.5WHT
- Brand: Generic
- Product Condition: Brand New/Unused
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty