Manufacture # G.skill | Model # F4-3600C18Q2-256GVK
As the latest addition to the classic Ripjaws family, Ripjaws V series is the newest DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel® Core™ processors. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade.
Available in a wide range of frequency options from standard DDR4-2133MHz to a blistering DDR4-4000MHz, Ripjaws V lets you enjoy a faster computing experience for gaming, video & image editing, rendering, and data processing.
- Each and every Ripjaws V DDR4 memory kit is tested with G.SKILL's rigorous validation process
- On all major performance motherboard brands to ensure the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across the widest selection of motherboards
- Not only is the Ripjaws V designed with a sleek new look, but also available in five different colors Blazing Red, Steel Blue, Radiant Silver, Gunmetal Gray, and Classic Black
- Whether you're a modder seeking matching hues or looking to build a stunning new system, Ripjaws V is a superb selection
- Continuing the tradition of aftermarket CPU cooler compatibility, Ripjaws
- V is designed with a 42mm module height suitable for most oversized CPU heatsinks
- Ripjaws V offers various capacity configurations, not only with modules of 4GB and 8GB
- But also in ultra-high 16GB capacities for up to 128GB (16GBx8). The possibilities are endless
- Designed with a low voltage of 1.2V~1.35V at DDR4 standard, this lowers the memory voltage requirement by 20% from DDR3 memory kits
- Now your system can perform even faster without becoming an expensive appliance heater.
- Capacity: 256GB (32GBx8)
- Multi-Channel Kit: Quad Channel Kit
- Tested Speed: 3600MHz
- Tested Latency: 18-22-22-42
- Tested Voltage: 1.35V
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Warranty