Manufacture # Epson | Model # C13S045051
Traditional Photo Paper has a Fiber Photo Paper Base of 330 gsm, a 13mil thickness, Acid and Lignin Free, Micro Porous Smooth Gloss Surface (F-Type) with minimum gloss differential. It has an extremely high D-Max, wide colour gamut and instant drying time.
Epson Traditional Photo Paper is a breakthrough paper, designed exclusively for use with Epson's UltraChrome K3 ink, developed in collaboration with many of the industry's leading professional photographers to ensure it meets their most discerning requirements.
Many who have contributed to the development of Traditional Photo Paper have commented that it reminds them of revered silver halide papers as well as providing greater creative control due to extraordinary D-Max and tonal transition in black and white. You can also print extraordinary colour with the same paper - something that was not possible with traditional fibre based papers.
- Combining the artistry of traditional photography with the ease and control of digital output
- This unique media offers the same deep blacks, subtle tonal gradations and long-lasting results
- As the darkroom papers from previous generations
- Its fibre base has a rich surface a continuous tone and soft gloss Ideal for creating stunning colour or neutral black and white prints that retain the look and feel of traditional fiber paper.
- Brand: Epson
- Model: C13S045051
- Media type: Barita
- Media grammage: 331 (300 roll) g/m2
- Media thickness: 0.34 mm
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty