Manufacture # Eaton | Model # 5SC1500I
The flexible Eaton 5SC UPS delivers affordable and reliable protection for small business servers, storage and network equipment. The LCD interface provides clear status of UPS key parameters and allows configuration for output voltage, audible alarm and power input sensitivity. By using Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager software with the 5SC UPS you get up-to-the-minute information on the status of power in your network. The 5SC offers pure sinewave output for sensitive equipment as well as buck and boost operation to correct a wide range of input voltage variations without using batteries.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the graphical interactive LCD 5SC1500I screen interface
- Integrates with Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) for point-to-point power management (USB/serial)
- Network-based using server as a proxy. View Demo
- Offers user-replaceable 5SC1500I batteries
- Extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- Protects you with a three-year warranty, which includes the battery
- Corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through buck and boost operation
- Provides high quality pure-sinewave output capability, protecting any sensitive equipment connected ensuring consistent input voltage to the loads protected.
- Topology: Line-interactive high frequency with booster + fader, pure sinewave output
- Configuration: Tower
- Color: Black
- Input Voltage Range: 184V-276V
- Nominal Voltage: 230V
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty