Manufacture # Eaton | Model # EATS30N
The Eaton ATS offer an affordable solution for customers willing to add power redundancy to networking equipment like switches and routers. Eaton ATS can be connected to multiple devices at the same time while saving the cost of expensive redundant power supplies.
- Provides EATS30N power redundancy to IT equipment
- Alternative to expensive redundant power supplies available from networking equipment vendors
- Compact, EATS30N 1U rack form factor
- Seamlessly switches from one power source to the other
- Network management on 30 A version.
- Device Type: Redundant switch - rack-mountable
- Input Voltage: AC 180-264 V
- Frequency Required: 45 - 65 Hz
- Input Connectors: 2 x hardwire
- Max Electric Current: 30 A
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty