Manufacture # Eaton | Model # SPD360GI
The SPD360Gi is designed to protect three phase power systems against damage from surges and spikes caused by lightning and other electricalsources. The unit is intended for point of entry or main board protection and is connected in paralle with the power system via HRC fuses.
- Patented SPD360GI MTMOV technology
- ( Failsafe thermal disconnect )
- SPD360GI UL1449 ed3 Type 4 components
- 60kA, 2 mode, L-E and N-E
- UL94-V0 ABS din rail mount housing
- Din 43880 form factor 4 din wide
- Dry contact alarm
- LED visual indicators for protection,
- power and fault conditions.
- Method of mounting: Fixed. DIN Rail mount
- Input voltage – Uc: 380-480vac 3P
- Maximum continuous voltage –MCOV: 320 L-N
- Temporary overvoltage - TOV: 350VAC L-N, 15 mins
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty