Manufacture # Eaton | Model # SPD360NI
Eaton's SPDI surge diverters provide the ultimate solution for surge protection in single & multi-phase systems. Whether the application involves residential homes, telecommunication facilities, hospitals, schools or heavy industrial plants, the SPDI surge diverters provide protection against the damaging effects of lightning, utility switching, switching electric motors & more. SPDI surge diverters can be installed as point-of-entry or sub-board protection & are connected in parallel with the power circuit via separate protection HRC fuses. These devices are ideal for Category C & B locations.
- Surge ratings starting from SPD360NI 50kA to 120kA (8/20uS)
- DIN43880 profile IP20 enclosure allows compatibility with most common switchboards
- Versatile mounting clips offer the SPD360NI option of DIN rail or surface mount with ease
- Clear & concise protection status indicators & a dry-contact alarm
- Extended voltage range to suit most common power distribution systems.
- Temporary overvoltage - TOV: 350VAC L-N, 15 mins
- Service Type: TT, TN, TN C-S 3 phase system with a grounded neutral.
- Test classification (IEC61643-11): Class II
- Protection modes: Line-Neutral, Neutral-Earth
- Inom 8/20us (Line-Neutral). Nominal surge life: 30kA
- Imax 8/20us (Line-Neutral). Maximum surge level: 50kA
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty