Manufacture # Crucial | Model # CT2K32G48C40U5
Crucial DDR5 Desktop Memory can empower your computer to transfer 50% more data than DDR4 at launch, resulting in faster load times, file transfers, downloads, refresh rates and less lag time5. Due to higher bus efficiency, DDR5 technology is not just faster than the previous generation, it’s better.
- DDR5 architecture includes efficiency improvements that deliver 36% more system bandwidth than DDR4.
- Combined with lower voltage per module, this design provides superior (better) performance.
- Under memory-intensive workloads, DDR5 delivers 1.87x the bandwidth as a result of double burst length.
- It is enabled to support scaling memory performance with improved channel efficiency, even at higher speeds.
- An independent standardization body that develops open standards for the microelectronics industry.
- DDR5 launch speeds of 4800MT/s are comparable to extreme-performance DDR4 memory speeds and are 1.5x (50%) faster.
- DDR5 launch data rate of 4800MT/s transfers 1.5x (50%) more data than the maximum standard DDR4 data rate of 3200MT/s.
- Model: CT2K32G48C40U5
- Capacity: 64GB (2 x 32GB)
- Type: 288-Pin DDR5 SDRAM
- Speed: DDR5 4800 (PC5 38400)
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Faster load times and file transfers
Crucial DDR5 Desktop Memory can empower your computer to transfer 50% more data than DDR4 at launch, resulting in faster load times, file transfers, downloads, refresh rates and less lag time5. Due to higher bus efficiency, DDR5 technology is not just faster than the previous generation, it’s better1.
More responsive multitasking
Crucial DDR5 offers 50% faster speeds than DDR4 at launch4, empowering users with extreme performance right out of the box. Even more impressive, Crucial DDR5 is optimized for enhanced performance and multitasking, not just during testing, but in real-world conditions. Opening more browser tabs and switching between apps now feels more responsive than ever.
Extreme innovation for stable performance
Crucial DDR5 takes an extreme step forward in engineering over the previous generation with two independent 32-bit channels per module for optimized performance7. Designed with on-die ECC (ODECC)8 at the component level for long-term stability, Crucial DDR5 is engineered to maintain the same reliability as the previous generation, even with the rigorous demands of next-gen computing.
Optimized power efficiency
For improved efficiency and stability, Crucial DDR5 introduces on-module voltage regulation with a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which was on the motherboard with older memory technologies7. This results in improved signaling and cleaner power for the modules (DIMMs). Moreover, DDR5’s on-module operating voltage is only 1.1V compared to DDR4’s 1.2V.
Micron® quality – tested reliability you can trust
As the vertically integrated consumer brand of Micron, Crucial is trusted by millions for reliability, performance, and compatibility. Unlike module assemblers, our unique relationship with Micron involves a deeper level of engineering collaboration to squeeze every ounce of performance from our products without compromising reliability. With Micron’s 43+ years of manufacturing excellence and Crucial’s 25+ years of consumer product development, Crucial DDR5 is backed by our limited lifetime warranty9 and delivers the powerful performance you can trust. When it comes to memory, don’t settle for less.