Manufacture # Crucial | Model # CT16G56C46S5
Crucial DDR5 Desktop Memory can empower your computer to transfer 50% more data than DDR4 at launch, resulting in faster load times, file transfers, downloads, refresh rates and less lag time. Due to higher bus efficiency, DDR5 technology is not just faster than the previous generation, it’s better.
- Crucial DDR5 offers 50% faster speeds than DDR4 at launch, empowering users with extreme performance right out of the box. Even more impressive, Crucial DDR5 is optimized for enhanced performance and multitasking, not just during testing, but in real-world conditions.
- Crucial DDR5 takes an extreme step forward in engineering over the previous generation with two independent 32-bit channels per module for optimized performance.
- For improved efficiency and stability, Crucial DDR5 introduces on-module voltage regulation with a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which was on the motherboard with older memory technologies.
- This results in improved signaling and cleaner power for the modules (DIMMs). Moreover, DDR5’s on-module operating voltage is only 1.1V compared to DDR4’s 1.2V.
- Density: 16GB
- Module type: SODIMM
- DIMM type: Unbuffered
- Speed: DDR5-5600
- CAS latency: 46
- Extended timings: 46-45-45
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty