Manufacture # Crucial | Model # CT16G4DFRA32A
Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Crucial Desktop Memory is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your system’s performance. Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Run data-intensive applications with ease, and increase your desktop’s multitasking capabilities.
- Memory is a component in your computer that allows for short-term data access. Since your system’s moment-to-moment operations rely on short-term data access – loading applications, browsing the Web or editing a spreadsheet – the speed and amount of memory in your system plays a critical role.
- You might be editing a document, while also looking at pictures and browsing the Internet. This naturally leads to a performance problem: every app you’re running requires memory and competes for a limited pool of resources.
- Overcome this by installing high-density modules in each memory slot for seamless multitasking.
- With just a screwdriver, your owner’s manual, and a few minutes of time, you can install memory – no computer skills necessary. Just watch one of our three-minute install videos, and we’ll walk you step-by-step through the process. Don’t pay a computer shop to do something you can do in minutes!
- At a fraction of the cost of a new system, a memory upgrade is one of the most affordable ways to increase performance. Get more out of your desktop by giving it the resources it needs to perform.
- Density: 16GB
- Module type: UDIMM
- Speed: DDR4-3200
- CAS latency: 22
- Extended timings: 22-22-22
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty