Manufacture # Cisco | Model # IE-2000-8TC-G-L
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provides customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas.
The IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
- Two gigabit combo ports: SFP (100 Mbps and 1 Gbps) or RJ45 uplink
- Dual-input DC power supply, alarm relays, DIN rail mount
- Industrial Power over Ethernet (PoE) solution
- Swappable SD flash card and mini-USB connector
- Industrial environmental compliance and certifications
- Industrial partner applications: Ethernet/IP and PROFINET
- Performance: Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 6.5 Mpps
- Type: Switch
- Form Factor: DIN rail mountable
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Manageable: Yes
- Remote Management Protocol: SSH, SNMP 3
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty