Manufacture # Cisco | Model # IE-4000-4S8P4G-E
IE-4000-4S8P4G-E is an IE4000 series switch providing 4 x SFP 100M with 8 x PoE, 4 x 1G Combo, and LAN Base. The IE 4000 Series is ideal for industrial Ethernet applications where hardened products are required, including manufacturing, energy, transportation, smart cities. The IE4000 has built-in SW image verification to ensure authenticity of the Cisco Software.
With improved overall performance, greater bandwidth, advanced security features, and enhanced hardware, the Cisco IE 4000 Series complements the current industrial Ethernet portfolio of related Cisco industrial switches, such as the Cisco IE 2000 and IE 3000.
- Scale your industrial network with the IE 4000, delivering high-performance nonblocking switching capacity of up to 20 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) ports per switch.
- IE 4000 Series switches are easy to install and deliver up to 240W of PoE power budget.
- They support 8-port Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet PoE/PoE+ in a compact, self-cooled, DIN-Rail mounted design.
- IE 4000 Series deliver secure access and industry-leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP)
- Easily deploy and manage IE 4000 switches with Cisco Industrial Network Director, an easy-to-use network manager.
- It also features zero-touch deployment and express setup with a swappable SD flash card.
- Type: Switch
- Form Factor: DIN rail mountable
- Ports Qty: 16
- Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty