Manufacture # Cisco | Model # IE-2000-4T-L
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provides customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP).
Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
- Two gigabit combo ports: SFP (100 Mbps and 1 Gbps) or RJ45 uplink
- Industrial Power over Ethernet (PoE) solution
- Swappable SD flash card and mini-USB connector
- Industrial environmental compliance and certifications
- Form Factor: DIN rail mountable
- Ports Qty: 6
- Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing, IGMP
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Manageable: Yes
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 3, SSH
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty