Manufacture # Canon | Model # PFI1000M
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 professional wide format colour printer. This magenta filled ink cartridge is part of the 12 cartridge family in this series which will provide you with exceptional photographic and artwork output. Manufactured by Canon explicitly for the imagePROGRAF PRO-100 A2 Wide-Format professional photographic and artwork printer this ink cartridge like others in the set, comes loaded with Canon's new Lucia ink formulation Lucia. This Lucia magenta version ink produces a better broader gamut of colour with greater expression in darker areas and exceptionally smooth and refined degrees and saturation.
- Extended longevity and fewer changes needed because the cartridge is filled with 80mls of ink. With fewer changes, you can expect to see a jump in productivity and avoid additional waste.
- Prints are abrasion and scratch resistant thanks because silicone oil is included in the ink formulation. This also assists in managing the workload for the printer and it also makes it easier to handle and transport the finished media.
- Prints produced with this Magenta ink cartridge are very resistant to fading and smudging and so by extension print longevity is also extended. The optimizer ink component also ensures a uniform layer of gloss which also acts to minimise harsh surface reflection, so the colours stay locked in for longer.
- The new L-COA PRO Advanced Image Processing System works in conjunction with a highly sophisticated thermal inkjet system to correct the balance and mixture of inks. It does this to enhance the precise delivery of every ink droplet so that total processing time is minimised, ultimately producing faster printing.
- It also incorporates a non-firing nozzle detection circuit which totally eliminates the banding of prints seen in conventional inkjet printers.
- The cartridge structure and its associated print head utilise thermal inkjet technology to get the ink applied to the surface of the paper.
- The nozzle section houses a mini heating element which when switched on by the printer processor, expands the ink in the cartridge nozzle and forces it out into a micro-droplet form onto the paper.
- The ink cartridge utilises technology to fundamentally reduce the horrible bronzing effect that professionals are always trying to eradicate.
- Highly accurate matching and colour expression along with smooth graduations ensure superior quality output.
- Perfect for both the professional and amateur photographer and artists as well as for those in the commercial poster and signwriting industry.
- Model: PFI1000M
- Colour: Magenta High Yield
- Type: Magenta High Yield Ink Cartridge
- Page Yield: Approx 5885 pages at 5% coverage
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty