HP 23" P232 1920X1080 LED ProDisplay Monitor HP Pro PC content to a 23" diagonal display with the HP ProDisplay P232 Monitor, which has a sleek design, essential presentation features, and advanced connectivity for your everyday business productivity, all at a highly affordable price point.
FHD picture quality, ultra-fast graphics refresh, and vivid colors from the DisplayPort connection, which also supports multiple monitor connections from a single PC. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector. Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.1 Mounting solution requires the additional purchase of HP Quick Release EM870AA. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
- Experience stunning FHD picture quality, ultra-fast graphics refresh, and vivid colors with DisplayPort.
- Attach your HP PC or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.1
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an energy-efficient design.
- Enjoy crisp, clear Full HD color for all of your content on the 23-inch diagonal screen.
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options2 enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern.
- Customize a total solution with options2 designed for your display.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
- Get award-winning service and support by phone or online.
||23" TN w/LED backlight
|Viewable Image Area (diagonal)
||58,42 cm (23-inch) widescreen; diagonally measured
|Panel Active Area (W × H)
||50,92x 28,64 cm (20.05 x 11.27 in)
||1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
||Up to 170° horizontal/160° vertical typical
|Contrast Ratio (Typical)
||1000:1 Static; 5,000,000:1 Dynamic (DCR)
|Response Time (Typical)*:
||5 ms on/off
||0.265 (H) x 0.265 (V)mm
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)
|Backlight Lamp Life (to half brightness)
||30,000 hours minimum
||Up to 16.7 million colors with the use of FRC technology
|Color Gamut (Typical)
|Plug and Play
||(1) DisplayPort 1.2, (1) VGA
HDCP support on DisplayPort
|Video Cables Included 1
||1) DisplayPort 1,8 m (5.9 ft) ; (1) VGA 1,8 m (5.9 ft)
||100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
|Temperature - Operating
||5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F)
|Temperature - Non-operating
||–20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
|White LED Backlights