Manufacture # Brateck | Model # IC485S-AT-U
IC485S is a 2-way converter for converting RS-232 signals to and from RS-422/RS-485 signals in long-distance applications up to 1200 m (4000 ft.). It supports the connection of up to 32 hubs and features monitoring to confirm the data passing between devices.
- Data transmission controlled by the RTS signal.
- DCE/DTE selectable.
- Point to point, multidrop, and simplex/duplex link selection.
- Four wire full duplex; two wire half duplex.
- Cable distance of up to 1200m (4000 ft.).
- Monitor configuration support.
- Power Consumption: DC9V:0.82W:2BTU
- Signal Range: 1200 m [4000'] (Max)
- Data Rate: Up to 100 Kbps under 1200 m [4000']
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~50?C
- Housing: Plastic
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty