The Laptop USB KVM Console Crash Cart Adapter IT Kit is highly recommended for on-the-go IT professionals who need connection flexibility and high mobility. This IT Kit provides an all-in-one solution that ensures compatibility with most major types of video interface such as DisplayPort HDMI and VGA saving the cost and inconvenience of purchasing separate video adapters.
The Kit includes a Portable Console Crash Cart Adapter (CV211 see more product details in the following paragraphs) a DisplayPort to VGA adapter (VC925) and an HDMI to VGA adapter (VC810). Please refer to VC925 and VC810 product pages for more information.
The CV211 Laptop USB KVM Console Crash Cart Adapter provides a direct Laptop-to-Computer connection to servers computers kiosks and ATMs. It eliminates the need for heavy crash carts while offering BIOS-level access bi-directional file transfers hotkey macros video recording and screenshots through a USB 2.0 and VGA composite cable.
The innovative virtual media function provides file applications OS patching diagnostic testing and software installations through the CV211's intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) which provides easy operation and fast remote access. The GUI console window can be adjusted to the exact size and resolution of the remote computer's desktop by resizing the pane automatically or you can manually adjust the window size as you see fit. This allows you to view the target computer's entire desktop without needing to use a scrollbar.
In addition the unique cable clip design is utilized for easy tidying of disorganized cables while the CV211 is being used and transported. The CV211 is the perfect crash cart replacement to troubleshoot systems that are difficult to reach or where internet access is not available or permitted.
USB Console Adapter Provides Direct Laptop-to-Computer Desktop Access
- Transforms your laptop into an ultra mobile console for servers computers kiosks and ATMs
- Virtual media enables file applications OS patching diagnostic testing and software installation
- Upgradable firmware to keep unit up to date
- Eliminates the need for heavy and bulky crash carts
- Desktop scaling – user can adjust the size/resolution of the Remote desktop window by size or ratio
Server and Computer Troubleshooting
- Instant BIOS-level access gets you total control of a server during hardware and operating system failures
- Bi-directional file transfers between the laptop and target computer
- Video recording and image capture feature saves a record of remote operations for future training and troubleshooting
- Mouse DynaSync™ – automatically synchronizes the laptop and target computer's mouse movements
- On-screen keyboard with multi-language support
- Supports hotkey macros – define keystrokes that execute specific actions on the target computer to complete tasks efficiently and accurately
Ease of Use
- Plug-and-Play – no software installation required on either side
- Toolbar helps users easily operate all the functions from a single-click control panel within the remote view window
- Adjustable video settings for optimal picture and performance
- USB bus-powered design with hot-plugging support
- Built-in VGA and USB keyboard/mouse cables
- Unique cable clip design to get cables under control
- Supports analogue video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Compact and easy to carry – half-palm size
- Function: CV211
- Computer Connections: 1
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) Port: 1 x USB Mini Type B Female
- KVM (Computer) Ports:
- 1 x USB Type A Male
- 1 x VGA Male (Blue)
- LEDs: 1 (Blue)
- Power Consumption: DC5V:2.35W:11BTU
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 60°C
- Humidity: 0 - 80% RH Non-condensing
- Physical Properties
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: TBD
- Dimensions (L x W x H): TBD
- Other Included Adapters
- A DisplayPort to VGA adapter (VC925)
- An HDMI to VGA adapter (VC810)
- Note: For some of rack mount products please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.