Manufacture # ATEN | Model # CN9000-AT-U
The CN9000 VGA KVM over IP Switch allows remote access and control of the video, audio, and virtual media of a PC or workstation and features VGA high-definition video with resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz at both the local and remote consoles. Equipped with USB and PS/2 (keyboard and mouse) support, CN9000 is compatible with not only modern-day workstations but also older legacy systems and servers.
For user-friendly operation, a mini USB port on the front panel is designed as a Laptop USB Console (LUC) port for connection to a laptop, which allows the user to access the PC/server for easy routine maintenance without requiring an additional monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
To ensure seamless connectivity, the CN9000 is equipped with dual LAN and dual power functionality to keep operation in the server room smooth and efficient. Its power status detection function automatically sends out event notifications when the device becomes offline (e.g. power failure) for device status monitoring. Moreover, the CN9000 features a 5-pin Relay / DI (digital input) terminal block allowing for remote reboot of the local server, and receiving digital inputs from a connected input/alarm device for notification of critical events.
- High video resolution – up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) – a dedicated mini USB port for direct, easy console operation via a laptop
- Provides over IP capability to KVM switches without over IP functionality
- Provides an FPGA graphics processor for better image quality
- Dual power supply to ensure seamless connectivity
- Two 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or two IP operation
- Supports 5-pin Relay/DI Terminal for environment monitoring and remotely reboot control
- Supports USB and legacy PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- LAN Ports: 2 x RJ-45 Female
- Virtual Media: 1 x USB Mini-B Female
- Power: 2 x DC Jack
- Serial: 2 x RJ-45 Female
- Control: 1x PS/2 Female
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty