Manufacture # ATEN | Model # KE6940AR-AX-U
The KE6940A extender is consisted of a high performance IP-based transmitter (KE6940AT) that connects to the computer and a receiver (KE6940AR) that provides console access from a separate location. The KE6940A allows extended access of computer systems remotely via USB consoles (USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor) over intranet, enabling users to place the computer system in secure and temperature controlled environments, which maybe isolated from users’ workstation.
The KE6940A DVI-I Dual Display KVM over IP Extender supports two DVI displays at each end and provides lossless and low latency video transmissions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz.
The KE6940A support connections via an RJ-45 port or a SFP slot. The transmitter and receiver can be connected either directly to each other, or via a high-speed network over a copper-based or fiber-based LAN. Connecting via the SFP slot with 1Gbps SFP fiber module* expansions on fiber optic network, you can extend transmission distances up to 10km. The KE6940A also features dual power supplies for redundancy to ensure dependable services.
- KE Link app – allows you instant link transmitters and receivers, and perform real-time port and profile switching on an iPad
- Boundless Switching - simply move the mouse cursor across screen boundaries to switch between different receivers (Rx)
- “Push” and “Pull” – shares content instantly to/from a single Rx or video wall by just one click
- Video Walls – create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 (64 displays max.) in each layout
- Advanced Scheduling – improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing connections to be set based on time and date
- Virtual Transmitter – independently streams video, audio, USB, and serial sources from different Tx
- Internal and external authentication support – supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+ external authentications
- Configurable user and group permissions for access and control of KE devices
- USB Port: 2 x USB Type A Female
- Power: 2 x DC Jack
- LAN Ports: 1 x RJ-45 (Black), 1 x SFP Slot
- OSD: 1 x Pushbutton
- Video: 1 x Pushbutton
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty