Manufacture # Aten | Model # VC810-AT
The VC810 is an HDMI-to-VGA converter that allows you to connect an HDMI source (e.g. laptop, PC, ultrabook, etc) directly to a VGA display (e.g. projector, LCD monitor, etc) without upgrading to an HDMI-compatible display at extra cost. It supports frequently used video resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200. The VC810 is compact and convenient to install with no software needed – simply make the hardware connections. In addition, this plug-n-play converter does not require an external power source, which is ideal for environments like conference room where briefings or presentations take place, ensuring great portability, installation simplicity, and manageability.
- Converts HDMI signals to VGA output
- Superior video quality up to 1920 x 1200, 1080p
- Supports wide screen formats
- Video Input Interfaces: 1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black); Impedance: 100 ?
- Video Output Interfaces: 1 x HDB-15 Female (Black); Impedance: 75 ?
- Video Max. Pixel Clock: 200 MHz
- Max. Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1080/60Hz
- Housing: Plastic
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty