Manufacture # ATEN | Model # VC080-AT
The ATEN VC080 is a HDMI EDID Emulator, which is designed to emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data for the a HDMI source device to efficiently optimize video resolution. The ATEN HDMI EDID Emulator is a convenient tool that ensures smooth viewing experience for any video installation. The EDID Emulator provides three flexible methods for selecting and switching between EDID Modes: Default Mode, Programming Mode, and Learning Mode. It comes with an easy-to-use EDID Wizard that allows users to quickly view, store and manage EDID settings.
- EDID Wizard allows a user an easy way to manage EDID settings
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to one remote control
- EDID mode selection – Default, Learning , Programming
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP compatible
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of 1080p display
- LED indication of video source devices.
- Impedance: 100 Ω
- Interface: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
- Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty