Manufacture # ATEN | Model # VC060-AT
The ATEN VC060 is a DVI EDID Emulator, which is designed to emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data for the a DVI source device to efficiently optimize video resolution. The ATEN DVI EDID Emulator is a convenient tool that ensures smooth viewing experience for any video installation. The EDID Emulator provides three flexible methods for selecting and switching between EDID Modes: Default Mode, Programming Mode, and Learning Mode. It comes with an easy-to-use EDID Wizard that allows users to quickly view, store and manage EDID settings.
- Superior video quality HDTV resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920 x 1080); VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- EDID Wizard allows a user an easy way to manage EDID settings
- EDID mode selection Default, Learning , Programming
- Automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of 1080p display
- LED indication of video source devices
- Supports wide screen
- Supports hot-plugging.
- Included Accessories: USB charging cable
- Cables Included: 1 x serial cable - external
- Compliant Standards: RoHS, WEEE
- Power Consumption Operational: 0.15 Watt
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty