Manufacture # ATEN | Model # VK1200-AT-U
VK1200, ATEN’s second-generation Control Box, boasts the highest performance processor within the series. Equipped with a quad-core CPU and 2 GB / 1 GB memory, VK1200 provides real-time response and status updates and can process complex, high-loading events with customized GUI designs, as well as multiuser access control to connected devices. VK1200 features dual, isolated LAN ports – Control LAN and LAN. The Control LAN allows managed devices to be securely protected within a separate network, independent from the corporate network, for fulfilling high-security and stability demand. On the other hand, the LAN can be connected to ATEN Unizon, a centralized platform streamlining daily AV / IT management, which provides users with the convenience to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain multiple systems all at once.
The VK1200 Control Box can be used to easily manage any room setting, and can be deployed into an existing installation by seamless integration with ATEN VanCryst ProAV products, as well as nearly any hardware or software device found in a room, including AV equipment, lighting, conference systems, air conditioning, motion sensors, power switches, and many more. VK1200 is the perfect solution for managing mass device deployments especially in strict security settings with high performance requirements, such as government agencies, military facilities, corporate organizations, and healthcare institutions.
- High performance processor embedded with quad-core CPU and 1 GB memory for designing and controlling complex projects
- Dual, isolated LAN for secured communication among IT devices
- Supports various interface connections for hardware-software integration and mobile device control
- DC outputs for power supply connections
- USB port for easy project upload
- LCD display shows the option for configuration and information display
- IR learning function for adding IR device drivers
- Supports native KNX IP for building management systems
- Telnet, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, ONVIF, and PJLink compliant
- SDRAM: 1GB
- Flash: 8GB
- USB: 1 x USB Type A
- Power: 1 x On/Off Switch
- IR Learning: 1 x IR Receiver LED
- Size: 1.6"
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty