Manufacture # Aten | Model # PE8108G-ATA-G
The PE8108 eco PDU is intelligent PDUs that contains 8 AC outlets and is available in various IEC or NEMA socket configurations. It provides secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center's health environment via sensors*.
The eco PDUs offer remote power control combined with real-time power measurement - allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs at outlet level from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
eco PDU supports any 3rd party v3 SNMP Manager Software and eco DC (Energy Management Web GUI). eco DC provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it. With eco DC, the Sensor-enabled eco PDU also offers comprehensive power analysis reports which can separate by departments and locations, providing precise measurements of current, voltage, power and watt-hour in a real-time display.
- Remote power outlet control (On, Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets
- Real-time current, voltage, and kWH displayed in a browsed-based UI for monitoring at the outlet level (PE8108 / PE8208)
- Network Interfaces: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto sense, Ping, Telnet
- Power-on sequencing – users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order.
- Model: PE8108G
- Type: PDU
- Mounting form: 1 height unit
- Assembly: for 48 cm (19 ”) cabinets
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty