Manufacture # Aten | Model # KN1108VA-AX-U
Aten´s new generation of KVM over IP switches KN series allows local console access and remote over IP access for operators to monitor and access their entire data center over a network using a web-based browser. In addition, they offer out-of-band access with external modem support for BIOS-level troubleshooting when the network is down.
To help you manage and control an entire data center, our KVM over IP switches support blade servers and chassis. With powerful new features such as Power Association – KVM ports can be associated with ATEN PDU power outlets for power management of servers from the KVM over IP switches’ user interface.
KVM over IP switches now support the new Control Center Video Session Recorder (CCVSR) software. The CCVSR records all operations made on servers accessed through KVM over IP switches. Every operation and change from the BIOS level to logging in, from running software applications to configuring the operating system- is recorded and saved to a secure video file as evidence, without exception.
- High port density – RJ-45 connectors for up to 8 ports in a 1U housing
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) – A dedicated USB port directly connects to a laptop for easy console operation
- Two separate buses for one local console access and one remote over IP access
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or two IP operation
- Blade server support
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- Audio enabled
- Virtual Media support lets you map DVD-CD-ROMs and other storage media to a remote server
- Dual Power Supply
- High video resolution – up to 1920 x 1200* @ 60Hz for local and remote sessions
- Monitor and control up to 8 computers on a single level, or control up to 128 computers in a cascade.
- USB Port: 3 x USB Type-A Female
- Audio: 2 x Audio Jack Female
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) Port: 1 x USB Mini-B Female
- KVM Ports: 8 x RJ-45 Female
- Serial: 2 x RJ-45 Female
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty