Manufacture # Aten | Model # KE9950T-AX-U
The KE9950 4K DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Extender consists of a high performance IP-based transmitter KE9950T that connects to the computer and receiver KE9950R that provides console access from a separate location. The KE9950 allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, DisplayPort monitor) over an intranet, enabling users to locate computers in a secure and temperature controlled environment, which is isolated from users’ workstation.
The KE9950 supports one DisplayPort display at each end, providing video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @30Hz (4:4:4) as well as flawless and lossless video compression quality with minimal latency.
- Boundless Switching - simply move the mouse cursor across screen boundaries to switch between different receivers (Rx)
- “Push” and “Pull” share content instantly to/from a single Rx or video wall by just one click
- Video Walls create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 (64 displays max.) in each layout
- Advanced Scheduling improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing connections to be set based on time and date
- Virtual Transmitter independently streams video, audio, USB, and serial sources from different Tx
- Support both internal and external authentication external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Power: 1 (Blue)
- Local: 1 (Green)
- Remote: 1 (Green)
- Keyboard / Mouse: USB
- Power Consumption: DC5V:9.51W:49BTU
- Video Resolution: Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty