Manufacture # Aten | Model # CS1942DP-AT-U
The ATEN CS1942DP desktop KVM switch helps organize your desktop. Especially when managing a multimedia workstation at a large organization, CS1942DP provides you with instant access to two or four computers, all through a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and two DisplayPort monitors.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined DisplayPort connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz). Incorporating dual display capability, you are allowed to enjoy a wider screen and easily switch between two or four DisplayPort systems. In addition, featuring a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, the CS1942DP delivers unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing you to maximize multimedia operations.
- Superior video quality – 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz; 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Quad-Display – Easily connect two CS1942DP units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector2
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
- Computer Connections: 2
- Port Selection: Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse, RS-232 Commands
- Daisy Chain Ports: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- USB Hub: 2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front; 1 x rear)
- Video: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty