Manufacture # ATEN | Model # CS19216-AT-U
The ATEN CS19216 16-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM Switch can effectively access and control up to 16 DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. With its dual interface console, users can choose between DisplayPort/HDMI video output supporting high video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz), presenting crystal-clear visuals.
To meet the needs of easy expansion and flexibility, the CS19216 can be cascaded to two levels to control up to 256 computers from a single console. Furthermore, the CS19216 supports multi-display function by stacking up to eight CS19216 units to compare and analyze information on 8 monitors at most, which substantially streamlines the working environment.
- One USB console controls up to sixteen DisplayPort interface computers and two additional USB 3.0 peripheral devices
- Cascadable to two levels – controls up to 256 computers1
- Multi-Display feature – stack up to eight CS19216 units and display video from up to 8 monitors (dual display / triple display / quad display / multi-display)
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- Maximum: 256 (via Cascade)
- Port Selection: OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton, RS-232Commands
- Firmware Upgrade: 1 x RJ11 Female (Black)
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB Hub: 2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 2 x front)
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty