Manufacture # ATEN | Model # KN1000A-AX-U
ATEN's new KN1000A Single Port KVM over IP Switch provides access and control “over-IP" for conventional KVM switches and servers that do not have built-in over-IP functionality. It allows system operators to monitor and access computers from remote locations for "down to the BIOS-level" troubleshooting using standard Web browsers or Windows and Java based application programs without the need to be on site for constant IT maintenance. In addition the KN1000A supports out-of-band access in case the LAN goes down with external modem support as backup.
To help you manage and control widely distributed servers efficiently from a remote console a built-in single-port power switch provides remote power management of a server connected locally allowing you to turn a server On or Off and reboot it. In addition you can add an ATEN PDU unit to manage the power status of even more devices. The KN1000A also provides serial console management over the Internet which can remotely control serial console devices such as network switches.
- Provides over-IP capability to servers or KVM switches that do not have built-in over-IP functionality*
- Built in single port Power Switch
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3)** and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- Virtual Media Support
- High video resolution - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz with 24 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz with 24 bit color depth for remote sessions.
- Console Ports: 1 x SPHD-18 Male (Yellow)
- KVM (Computer) Ports: 1 x SPHD-18 Female (Yellow)
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) Port: 1 x USB Mini-B Female
- PON: 1 x DB-9 Male
- RS-232: 1 x DB-9 Male
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty