Manufacture # Apc | Model # SMC1500I-2UC
The next generation of Smart-UPS™ now boast an ingenious connectivity feature that makes Smart-UPS even more adaptable and even easier to deploy. APC™ SmartConnect is an enabling feature that allows customers to view the status of their UPS through a secure web portal. Through this innovative remote management interface, customers will receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support. APC SmartConnect's easy-to-use network connectivity provides added value, and more importantly, added peace of mind.
- First of its kind The APC SmartConnect feature makes Connected Smart-UPS the first cloud enabled UPS for distributed IT
- Advice from the experts Connected Smart-UPS routinely provides proactive UPS lifecycle recommendations, helping maximize the lifespan of your APC UPS.
- The APC SmartConnect web portal is accessible from any internet connected device. You'll be able to check on your IT equipment on site or on the go.
- Enabled as a standard APC SmartConnect will be automatically included on select Smart-UPS models; making it the perfect solution for price-conscious professionals in need of power security.
- Easily integrate with leading remote monitoring and management solutions, so you can manage customer portfolios in a single platform.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 900 Watts / 1.5kVA
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Year Limited Warranty