Manufacture # Apc | Model # SYCF8BF-8
APC sets the standard in its industry for quality, innovation and support. Its comprehensive solutions, which are designed for both home and corporate environments, improve the manageability, availability and performance of sensitive electronic, network, communications and industrial equipment of all sizes. The mission of APC is to improve the manageability, availability, and performance of information and communication systems through rapid development and delivery of innovative solutions to real customer problems.
- Battery modules connected in parallel: Delivers higher availability through redundant SYCF8BF-8 batteries.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power
- To protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible: Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- User-replaceable SYCF8BF-8 batteries: Increases availability by allowing
- A trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Nominal Input Voltage: 208V 3PH
- Input Connections: Hard Wire 4-wire (3PH + G)
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 21504
- Battery Type: AGM Tyoe
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty