Manufacture # Apc | Model # SUA500PDRI-H
APC Smart-UPS protects your data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in either traditional Tower or Rack-optimized form factors for space constrained business critical applications. Award winning APC Smart-UPS. The perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATMs. Rack Mount versions are the choice for rack optimized servers, server appliances, blade servers, other blade devices and rack-mounted network switches and hubs.
- APC SUA500PDRI-H DIN Rail - Panel Mount UPS with High Temp Battery 500VA 230V
- Proven Industrial UPS power protection for control applications and harsh environments.
- Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Customize SUA500PDRI-H UPS capabilities with management cards
- Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 325 Watts / 500VA
- Efficiency at Full Load: 94.0 %
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz For 50 Hz nominal Sync to mains, 57 - 63 Hz For 60 Hz nominal Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Topology: Line interactive
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty