Manufacture # Apc | Model # BK350EI
The APC BK350EI is a tower-type power-saving uninterruptible power supply that serves as backup power in case there is a short length of power outages. It has enough battery which is a leakproof and maintenance-free sealed lead-acid with suspended electrolyte. The APC BK350EI also protects your devices against damaging power surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and networks lines. It provides the standard features of a UPS such as auto-shutdown software, Automatic self-test, Adjustable voltage sensitivity, cold-start capable, Battery failure notification, and Hot-swappable batteries.
- Battery and surge protected outlets Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Device Type: UPS - external
- Load Rating: Individual PC
- Input Voltage: AC 230 V
- Output Voltage: AC 230 V
- Power Capacity: 210 Watt / 350 VA
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Year Limited Warranty