Manufacture # AMD |Model # 100-100000061WOF
AM4 motherboards using the powerful Zen 3 architecture, the 7nm 5th generation Ryzen processor offers significantly improved performance compared to its predecessor. AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz 12-Core AM4 Processor, which features 12 cores and 24 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications.
Clock speed of 3.7 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.8 GHz in addition to 64MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 9 5900X is built to deliver the performance needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming experiences
- Precision Boost Overdrive technology takes advantage of your compatible motherboard's design
- To boost clock speeds higher and for longer periods of time
- It also allows you overclock the processor at the touch of a button.
- Fast SSD while other files are stored on the high-capacity HDD.
- The AMD Ryzen Master Utility provides you with multiple custom profiles
- To store CPU, GPU, and DDR4 memory configurations.
- Monitor your system in real-time using the AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- Which features a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
- Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.8GHz
- L2 Cache: 6MB
- L3 Cache: 64MB
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory: Up to 3200MHz
The AMD Ryzen Master Utility provides you with multiple custom profiles to store CPU, GPU, and DDR4 memory configurations. Use it to configure performance parameters for the active cores and adjust memory times.
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty