Manufacture # AMD | Model # 100-100000065BOX
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor, which features six cores and 12 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications. Designed for socket AM4 motherboards using the powerful Zen 3 architecture, the 7nm 5th generation Ryzen processor offers significantly improved performance compared to its predecessor.
With a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.6 GHz in addition to 32MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 5 5600X is built to deliver the performance needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming experiences
- The AMD Ryzen Master Utility provides you with multiple custom profiles
- To store CPU, GPU, and DDR4 memory configurations.
- AMD StoreMI technology helps to improve load times and overall system performance
- Combining solid-state drives and mechanical hard drives into a single hybrid storage drive
- AMD Ryzen 100-100000065BOX processors monitor the system's energy consumption, temperatures,
- Other factors to automatically raise clock speeds, allowing applications to perform faster.
- Monitor your system in real-time using the AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- Which features a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
- Max Boost Clock: Up to 4.6GHz
- Total L2 Cache: 3MB
- Total L3 Cache: 32MB
- System Memory: Up to 3200MHz
- Up to: 3200MHz
- Base Clock: 3.7GHz
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty