Manufacture # AMD | Model # 100-100000031BOX
The AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor is a powerful six-core processor with 12 threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards. Built with Zen 2 architecture, the third-generation 7nm Ryzen processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor. It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and can reach a max boost clock speed of 4.2 GHz.
Moreover, it features 32MB of L3 cache, 24 PCIe Gen 4 lanes, and support for dual-channel 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM. Users should pair it with an AMD X500-series motherboard to fully take advantage of PCIe 4.0. This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Stealth cooler. Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
- Amd Ryzen wraith Stealth Coole Cpu 3 100-100000031BOX
- First processors with PCIe® 4.0, delivering double the graphics bandwidth2
- Massive 35MB GameCache memory onboard for higher game performance
- Leading edge 7-nanometer technology for cool, quiet, efficient operation
- Number of Threads: 12
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz
- PCI Express® Version: PCIe 4.0 x16
- System Memory Specification: 3200MHz
- System Memory Type: DDR4
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty