Manufacture # Alogic | Model # USB2-10EXT-ACTV
The USB 2.0 Active Extension Type A to Type A Cable- Male to Female is mostly used to extend the distance of a USB 2.0 connection beyond 5m and overcome the limitations of USB 2.0 specifications. The active chipset buffers the incoming and outgoing signals for compliance with USB 2.0 specifications without any loss of data.
- True USB2-10EXT-ACTV Plug and Play
- No external power is required
- Data USB2-10EXT-ACTV transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Host powered - no need for external power adapter
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Compliant
- Both low and high speed USB devices will function equally well with this extension cable
- The active chip is built into the female connector so you can easily install this cable in conduit or raceway.
- Brand: Alogic
- Color: Black
- Data Rate: Data transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Compliance: USB 2.0 specification compliant
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Warranty